- 2 Tbls Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbls All Purpose Curry Powder
- 1 ¼ Pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Cup Appleton Farm Plum Chutney
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 6 Servings of Bread (Baguette or Hard Rolls recommended)
- Preheat gas grill or broiler – the fire should be HOT.
- Blend mustard and curry in a small bowl, then rub the meat allover with mixture.
- Grill or broil the meat, turning frequently, until done, 10-15 minutes. Allow meat to cool at least 10 minutes, but preferably in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice the meat as thinly as possible, then toss the meat, Appleton Farm Plum
Chutney and arugula together and pile onto bread. Makes 6 Sandwiches.